Black Friday is finally here and it’s the perfect time to check out the best deals and grab a bargain. You can snap up great tech products with massive savings off the normal price.
Stephanie Atto, Principal Consultant, Australian Consumer and Retail Studies (ACRS), Monash Business School, said: “It may have started as a post-Thanksgiving retail event in the US, but today Black Friday, coupled with Cyber Monday, is now one of the most popular occasions in the Australian retail calendar.
“Today, 92 per cent of Australian shoppers have heard of either Black Friday or Cyber Monday and almost half (49 per cent) are planning to make a purchase as part of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales this year.
“Based on ACRS research, clothing, footwear and accessories will be the most popular items that shoppers are planning to purchase (60 per cent), followed by household goods (37 per cent), consumer electronics (35 per cent), toys and games (31 per cent), and personal care goods such as cosmetics and baby care (29 per cent).
“While consumer electronics is the third most popular category for Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases this year, it seems Aussies are planning to spend the most on these goods (average planned spend $532 per person).
“ACRS’ latest research showed that it’s important to most Aussies to seek out sales and special deals (68 per cent) following their COVID-19 pandemic experiences, so this is the perfect time to snap up some deals and get the Christmas shopping done. And for those who can’t get to the stores, there’s enough time to receive their online purchases in the post in time for Christmas.”
Here is Women Love Tech’s quick guide to some of the best deals on offer.
Amazon Australia has extended its sales period this year making it earlier and longer than ever before for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday to help you beat the Christmas rush, running the full week from November 22 to November 29.
There’s some steals to be had across every category, including electronics, homewares, beauty, toys, fashion Amazon Devices with tens of thousands of products at discounted prices.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Customers will also be able to support small businesses through the Black Friday Small Business section.
Must Have Electronics:
- Save on select Fitbit devices
- Up to 50% off RRP on select Garmin smartwatches
- Save 40% off RRP on Withings Body+ Scale
- Save 40% off RRP on select HUAWEI devices
- Save 40% off RRP on select Arlo security cameras
- Save 21% off RRP on select LG monitors
- Save up to 35% off RRP on select Dell laptops and monitors
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Lenovo devices
- Save 13% off RRP on select Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard Folio
- Save up to 34% off RRP on select Beats products
- Save 15% off Apple AirPods (2nd Gen)
- Save on select Sony headphones and soundbars
- Save on Teac A7 55 inch QLED 4K TV
- Save up to 35% off RRP on select Yamaha Soundbars & HiFi
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select ASUS Range
- Save up to 57% off RRP on select Sandisk & Western Digital Storage devices
- Save 25% off RRP on select Wacom Graphic tablets
- 30% off RRP on Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S7+, Mystic Navy
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select MSI laptops
- Save up to 44% off RRP on select ASUS Chromebooks & Zenbooks
- Save 25% off RRP on select Lenovo IdeaPads
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select HP products
- Save 25% off RRP on select Lenovo monitors
- Save up to 35% off RRP on select Nikon cameras & accessories
- Up to $300 off RRP on DJI Drones, Cameras & Accessories
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select camera tripods and backpacks
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Smartphone tripods and accessories
- Save on select Panasonic cameras, home entertainment, phones, and headphones
- Save up to 33% on select Jabra noise cancelling earbuds
- 52% off RRP on Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 Headphones for Prime Members
- Save 52% off RRP on Sennheiser MOMENTUM over ear headphones
- Save up to 33% on Bose Soundlink Revolve speakers
Earlier this year, GoPro announced the launch of its new camera, HERO10 Black, which features the company’s new high-performance GP2 processor, allowing the camera to deliver breakthrough image quality and speed.
The HERO10 Black boasts higher resolution 23 megapixel photos, improved low-light performance and a significantly snappier user interface—all thanks to the increased performance of the camera’s all-new GP2 processor. This is the first time GoPro has introduced a new processor since the launch of the HERO6 with GP1 back in 2017.
HERO10 Camera + GoPro Subscription
- NEW PRICE $529.95
- SAVE $290
- GET YOURS AT GOPRO.COM
The sales will run until 6 December.
Dyson V8 Animal Handstick Vacuum – WAS $699, NOW $499 – SAVE $200!
The powerful Dyson V8 Animal Extra is the perfect versatile cleaning tool to kick off the new year with tidy state of mind. With up to 40 minutes of fade-free power and 5 unique attachments to help transform your device, this cordless vacuum is the ultimate tool when it comes to cleaning with convenience.
FITBIT VERSA 2 Smart Watch / Carbon – WAS $299, NOW $ 179 – SAVE $120
Meet Fitbit Versa 2—a swimproof watch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, set bedtime reminders or check the weather with built-in voice control. Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. See your stats with an always-on display mode. Plus get Fitbit Pay, daily sleep-quality scores, apps, notifications, 4+ day battery life, 24/7 heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you.
Philips DiamondClean 9000 Sonic Electric Toothbrush with App – WAS $549, NOW $369 – SAVE $180
The DiamondClean 9000 gives you the guidance you need to improve and maintain healthy brushing habits in between dentist check-ups. Built-in smart sensors let you know when you’re using too much pressure, and by connecting your brushing experience to the Sonicare app, a personalized Progress Report helps you stay on track, to see how much you’ve improved over time.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 + WI-FI 128GB – WAS $1,349, NOW $1,149 – SAVE $200!
Work hard. Play harder. Samsung’s largest ever edge to edge 12.4 inch display delivers the powerful performance you’ll need to take your gaming, streaming and productivity to the next level. Also check out the Samsung Galaxy-Tab-S7 FE (above)
Theragun Percussive Therapy Device – WAS $799, NOW $599 – SAVE $200!
The most powerful commercial-grade percussive therapy device with the features pros know and trust. Our top-of-the-line deep muscle treatment is more personalized than ever, thanks to our guided app experiences, which help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation.
Tefal Easy Fry Grill & Stem XXL – WAS $499, NOW $349 – SAVE $150
Enjoy endless options for tasty and healthy cooking! With the Easy Fry Grill & Steam, three technologies come together in a single space- saving solution: an air fryer, a grill and a steamer. Perfect for healthy frying with little to no oil to nutrients and vitamins preserved in steamed food, and flawless grilling from your very own kitchen.
WITHINGS offers a number of devices to help Australians stay on top of their health and fitness goals including the ScanWatch, Body+ Scales, BPM connect and more. The WITHINGS ScanWatch is the first hybrid smartwatch in Australia to combine medical-grade electrocardiogram, heart rate and oxygen saturation monitoring and more. It also has a traditional timepiece design and up to 30 day battery life.
35% off WITHINGS Body+ Scale
20% off WITHINGS ScanWatch
35% off Withings Thermo – Smart Temporal Thermometer
35 WITHINGS BPM Connect
35% WITHINGS Sleep Analyser
From The Good Guys, deals will be live online and in-store
More Black Friday Top Tech Products